We provide our tongue-in-cheek suggestions on how insurance companies can save money on workers’ compensation claims.
1. Install automated phone system to replace customer service. Press 2 if you lost an arm.
2. Independent medical examinations now performed by trained monkeys.
3. Mother-in-law is only family member who can get reimbursed for attendant care.
4. Surveillance and activity checks extended to the bedroom.
5. DNA sample required before payment of each weekly check.
6. Slave labor included in wage earning capacity analysis.
7. Death panels decide if medical treatment is reasonable and necessary.
8. Trial by combat.
9. Chinese factory runs vocational rehabilitation program.
10. Settlements paid in gift cards to affiliated companies.
11. Happy April Fool’s Day!
Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers never charges a fee to evaluate a potential case. Our law firm has represented injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Call (855) 221-2667 for a free consultation today.
Photo courtesy of Creative Commons, by 401(K) 2013.Tags: April Fool's Day, Michigan workers comp lawyers