2016 Michigan Workers Comp Law Scholarship now open to all 1L, 2L and 3L law students.
Our law firm is closed today for Thanksgiving. We will be spending time with family, watching the Detroit Lions, and eating turkey.
We also want to use today’s blog post to announce our 2016 Michigan Workers Comp Law Scholarship. It is our small way of giving back.
Our $500.00 cash scholarship will be awarded to one applicant in 2016. It is open to all 1L, 2L and 3L law students.
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
• Be currently enrolled in an ABA accredited law school within the United States,
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
• A completed application must be received by June 1, 2016,
• A copy of a current academic transcript with the name of the applicant and law school,
• An essay of not more than 3-4 pages outlining your point of view on how your home state’s current laws impact employees’ legal rights regarding workplace injuries. Do you feel your state’s laws are too strict or too lenient regarding workers’ compensation?
We will select a winner based upon the strength of essay.
Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers never charges a fee to evaluate a potential case. Our law firm has represented injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Call (855) 221-2667 for a free consultation today.
Photos courtesy of Creative Commons, by bennthewolfe.Tags: Michigan workers comp lawyers, Scholarship