Our $500 law scholarship is now open to all 1L, 2L and 3L students.
We are pleased to announce that our Workers’ Comp Law Scholarship is now open. A $500.00 cash prize will be awarded to one applicant in 2018.
This is our small way of giving back and all law students are encouraged to apply.
Do you believe workers’ comp is too strict or too lenient in your home state? Tell us what you think and provide creative solutions.
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
• Be currently enrolled in an ABA accredited law school within the United States,
• A completed application must be received by June 1, 2018,
• A copy of a current academic transcript with the name of the applicant and law school,
• An essay of not more than 3-4 pages outlining your point of view on how your home state’s current laws impact employees’ legal rights regarding workplace injuries. Do you feel your state’s laws are too strict or too lenient regarding workers’ compensation?
We will select a winner based upon strength of essay.
Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers never charges a fee to evaluate a potential case. Our law firm has represented injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Call (844) 345-0952 for a free consultation today.
Photo courtesy of Creative Commons, by umjanedoan.Tags: Michigan workers comp lawyers, Scholarship