Here is our take on on your typical BuzzFeed list.
1. You know more about medicine than any doctor. Pain down your leg? Must be a herniated disc with radiculopathy!
2. You believe everyone should work on a contingency fee basis. I’ll pay for my season tickets when the Detroit Lions win a playoff game. No win – no fee!
3. You think negotiation should be used in everyday life. Reduce the price of that muffin by 15% and you got a deal.
4. You think cross-examination is a great way to find out about your kids. What time are you coming home? Who is going to be there? Why can’t I drive you?
5. You still believe that workers’ comp is remedial legislation that should grant rather than deny benefits. Silly you!
– Alex Berman is the founder of Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers. Hes been representing injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Alex has helped countless people obtain workers comp benefits and never charges a fee to evaluate a case. Call (855) 221-2667 for a free consultation today.
– Photos courtesy of Creative Commons, by Life Mental Health, MichiganMoves, Nicola since 1972, jwellsrobinsonpc, medicalbilling.