Giving back to the legal community with our 2017 Michigan Workers’ Comp Law Scholarship.
Our law firm is closed today for Thanksgiving. We will be spending time with family, watching the Detroit Lions, and eating turkey.
We also want to announce our 2017 Michigan Workers’ Comp Law Scholarship. It is our small way of giving back.
Our $500.00 cash scholarship will be awarded to one applicant in 2017. It is open to all 1L, 2L, and 3L law students.
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
• Be currently enrolled in an ABA accredited law school within the United States,
• A completed application must be received by June 1, 2017,
• A copy of a current academic transcript with the name of the applicant and law school,
• An essay of not more than 3-4 pages outlining your point of view on how your home state’s current laws impact employees’ legal rights regarding workplace injuries. Do you feel your state’s laws are too strict or too lenient regarding workers’ compensation?
We will select a winner based upon the strength of essay.
Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers never charges a fee to evaluate a potential case. Our law firm has represented injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Call (855) 221-2667 for a free consultation today.
Photos courtesy of Creative Commons, by timsackton.