Mark Pimlott, Michigan Workers Comp Attorney
Notable Michigan workers compensation cases:
- Participated in hundreds of successful hearings and mediations.
- Obtained extra benefits so client could finish his education and successfully transition to a new career.
- Helped terminally ill client recover benefits for his family.
Mark has enjoyed a career of over three decades as a litigator and trial attorney. He’s tried Circuit Court cases representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants and his trial experience includes 60 cases resulting in a jury rendering its final verdict – with an over 90% success rate.
Mark practices workers’ compensation and Social Security law and has done so exclusively for the past 11 years. He began representing national insurance companies and corporations but now represents injured workers. Mark’s prior years as a defense attorney are invaluable, as he’s intimately familiar with defense strategy, file handling, the inner workings of insurance companies and trial tactics. He uses this knowledge and information for the benefit of his clients.
Mark is highly respected among his colleagues and the Board of Magistrates and is known for his diligent work ethic and creative applications for solving complicated workers compensation issues.
He believes everyone deserves to have their case presented in the best possible light and vigorously prepares his cases for trial. Mark knows what’s at stake and treats everyone with understanding and kindness. He is here to answer any of your questions, at no cost or obligation.
Admitted to practice
- Michigan, 1981
- United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Detroit School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Detroit, B.S.
- State Bar of Michigan