When your Michigan work comp claim is disputed

Advice on what to do if you receive a Notice of Dispute — or if your workers compensation benefits are terminated

We understand that it can be devastating and confusing when your work comp claim is disputed or denied, and we want to help you get through this difficult time. Below you will find information on how to protect yourself when your workers compensation income is threatened.

For advice from one of our attorneys now, call (855) 221-2667, or you can fill out our free contact form. We’ve been protecting injured workers like you for more than 35 years, and we will fight to make sure you receive your workers compensation benefits. The call and the advice are free.

Have you received a “Notice of Dispute” letter?
How to protect yourself if you receive a “Notice of Dispute” letter, which means your work comp benefits are being cut off.

What are my options if my workers compensation benefits have been terminated?
Information on what a Michigan work comp lawyer can do to protect you from termination of benefits or a claim denial.

Who pays my workers comp medical bills if my claim is disputed?
Read about alternative health insurance options injured workers can use in the event your insurance company or employer refuses to pay medical bills under work comp.

Have questions about your work comp claim dispute?

Call us at (855) 221-2667. You can also fill out our free consultation form.

We are here to answer all of your legal questions. And we can stop your employer or insurance company from taking advantage of you after a serious on-the-job injury.

Injured On The Job: A Guide to Michigan Workers Compensation Law Injured On
The Job
A Guide to Michigan Workers Compensation Law Free Book
Free Consultation
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.