Michigan Workers’ Comp Lawyers
Workmans comp fighting for the rights of injured employees for more than 35 years
Being injured on the job can turn your life upside down, especially when your workers comp benefits are denied or your adjuster is playing games — yet you cannot return to work due to your serious injuries. Our Michigan workers’ comp lawyers can help.
We’re here to make sure you receive all the workers compensation benefits that you’re entitled to, and to protect you when your insurance company or your employer treats you unfairly.
Call us at (855) 221-2667, or fill out our free contact form. Our attorneys only practice workers compensation law in Michigan. We offer free advice, and you don’t pay a dime unless you win.
Michigan workers compensation law: What you must know to protect yourself
We believe that every injured or disabled worker deserves to know their legal rights, so they can be on equal footing with the insurance companies and employers. If you’ve been injured on the job and are concerned about your future and how you can recover your benefits, you need to know about:
- Your employer’s legal responsibilities under the Michigan workers comp law.
- The work comp benefits you’re entitled to, such as lost wages, medical care and vocational rehabilitation.
- Important time limits to file a claim in Michigan.
Why you may need a Michigan workers’ comp lawyer now
People often have concerns about hiring a workers comp attorney. They wonder how much it costs, what the process is like and how much Michigan workers compensation actually pays. Here, you can learn about:
- What a workers comp lawyer can do for you and when to seek help.
- What to expect throughout your lawsuit.
- The cost and value of your case.
What to do if your comp claim has been denied
Many on-the-job accident victims are unaware that most insurance companies and employers do not have your best interests in mind. Get the facts now on:
- What you can do if your work comp benefits are disputed or denied.
- The most common workplace injuries.
- Why certain injuries are disputed during the workers comp process.
Get help from our Michigan workers’ comp lawyers today
You’re not alone. Call (855) 221-2667, toll-free, to speak with one of our Michigan workers comp lawyers today.
The call and the advice are absolutely free.
Our workers compensation lawyers have been called the best in Michigan, and we pride ourselves on providing you with care, trust and responsiveness. We will take all of the time you need; we will explain your legal rights; and you will always be treated with respect.