Find out how our law firm is different and why choosing the right workers comp lawyers can make all the difference in your case.
Confused about your legal rights after a work injury in Michigan? You are not alone! Most people have never needed to file a workers comp claim. The idea of having to fight with an employer or its insurance company can be overwhelming.
You need a lawyer who can hold the insurance company accountable. Here are some reasons why our law firm is different.
1. Over 100 years of combined experience in workers comp. Our lawyers have devoted their careers to helping injured and disabled workers. We don’t just check out when the clock hits 5 pm. We take these cases personal and do everything possible to make sure our clients have a good result.
2. No fee unless you are successful with your case. Insurance companies can afford to hire claims adjusters, IME doctors, and defense lawyers. Many claims are denied simply because the insurance company wants to save money. Our workers comp lawyers have represented people for years without any payment just because it was the right thing to do. We promise to never charge you a fee unless you recover additional benefits or a settlement.
3. Free Internet resources. Our award winning blog provides you with breaking news and analysis of workers comp issues in Michigan. We also have videos and articles explaining how the system works and what you can do to protect your legal rights. We publish a free book outlying your rights and responsibilities under the Workers’ Disability Compensation Act.
4. Lawyers who care about your situation. We understand what it means to be disabled from work. Paying a mortgage and providing for a family is tough under the best circumstances. Receiving wage loss benefits can be the difference between financial ruin and survival. Let us help you hold the insurance company accountable.
To speak with one of our Michigan workers comp lawyers, call (855) 221-2667 for a free telephone or office consultation. We can help you recover all the benefits that you deserve.
– Alex Berman is the founder of Michigan Workers Comp Lawyers. Hes been representing injured and disabled workers exclusively for more than 35 years. Alex has helped countless people obtain workers comp benefits and never charges a fee to evaluate a case.
– Photo courtesy of Creative Commons, by Sh4rp_i.